- Biological Stain is a type of dye used for scrutinizing the structures in biological tissues with the aid of a microscopic instrument. The tissue to be examined is stained with specific type of dye depending on the tissue's nature.Biological Stain when applied in the microscopic image highlights the different constituents, for example, muscle fiber, connecting tissues, cell populations, or organelles inside the different cells. Biological Stains are mostly used in staining process in laboratories by scientists to bring to light the characteristics of tissues or cells. Some of the biological stains used for such staining process are Methylene Blue Zinc Free, Methylene Blue Stain and Methylene Blue Dye. The purposes for which it can be used are:
Showing 4 Items
- Research in biochemistry labs
- Examining the characteristics of tissues / cells using a microscope
- Highlighting the structures in biological tissues
- Identifying the presence of a specific compound DNA, protein cells, etc.
- Shape: otherTaste: OtherApplication: PharmaceuticalStorage: Room TemperaturePoisonous: NOPhysical Form: Powder
- Usage: laboratory chemicals for staining,pharmaceuticals and printing,